who intends to visit Nepal must hold valid passport and visa.
Tourist entry visa can be obtained for the following duration from
Nepalese Embassy or Consulate or other mission offices or at
the following immigration offices in Nepal.
- Immigration Office, Tribhuvan
International Airport, Kathmandu
- Immigration Office, Kakarvitta,
Jhapa (Eastern Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Birganj, Parsa
- Immigration Office, Kodari,
Sindhupalchowk (Northern Border)
- Immigration Office, Belahia,
Bhairahawa (Rupandehi, Western Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Jamunaha,
Nepalgunj (Banke, Mid Western Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Mohana,
Dhangadhi (Kailali, Far Western Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Gadda Chauki,
Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur, Far Western Nepal)
Some Important information
to tourist : Don't or Do's
- A tourist may stay in Nepal upto
150 days in a visa year (Jan-Dec).
- A tourist must extend his/her visa
before expiry of the visa validity period. A tourist who does not
comply with these regulations may be liable of fine and other
prosecution as provided in Immigration Act and Rules.
- A Foreigner having obtained
tourist visa shall not be allowed to work with or without receiving
- A foreigner shall not be allowed
to carry out any work other than that for which purpose s/he has
obtained the visa.
information and latest updates please visit Governments of Nepal
Ministry of Home, Departments of Immigrations website